Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE toolkit migration to PCCE 12

touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

We're now running UCCE version 9.1 and we're going to migrate to PCCE 12.0. so CTI OS should be migrated to Finesse.

As a result, we need to find an alternative for CTI toolkit statistics in cisco finesse 12.0 

Cisco finesse 12.0 supports gadgets and have most of the data, but one missing data that i am not able to find or extract is the Agent statistics:

CallsHandledToday, HandledCallTimeToday, TimeTalkingToday, TimeHoldingToday,TimeReadyToday,TimeNotReadyToday.

Appreciate if you can guide me through an alternative report that shows the above fields

Regards

6 Replies 6

You would likely need to create/modify the report with the columns you want in CUIC (likely not LiveData report but a real time report) and then use that as a report in Finesse.

Hi Bill,

But in CUIC, there is no such report that displayed the same data in real time, immediately after the agent ends the call.

All reports that display such data are historical with update interval of at least 15 minutes . I think that the CTI Toolkit was Something local on CTIOS interface and not related to any report on CUIC

what do you think ??

what i mean is the agent statistics that we used to see in CTI OS. and now they are no longer available in Finesse 12.

The customer wants to display for each agent his total logged in time, total ready time, total not ready time, total hold time... etc

appreciate if you can guide me through an alternative, otherwise and if this is no longer available just wanna know to update the client accordingly.

Regards,

You have two options...

1. Either create your own CUIC report as a real time dashboard (more or less) and take that reports permalink and add it as a gadget to the Finesse layout

2. Wait until Finesse 12.5 where most if not all of what you need will be natively available

Hi Omer,

Thank you for your prompt reply on this, but none of the real time data contains statistics about total calls handled today, ready today , not ready today, hold today, handling time today. to note as well that in CTI OS these data gets updated immediately after the agent hands up the call.

with historical reporting, these data is available but the update interval is at least 15 minutes.

as for finesse 12.5, is it documented anywhere that the agent statistics tab will be natively supported ?

Kind regards,

The My Statistics is not supposed to live in one or two tables- it's a rather complicated SQL query pulled from multiple tables. We've done it for our customers, this can also be done with add-ons such as 2RING.

I've attached a screen shot for the 12.5 My Statistics - this is from a Cisco Public document (page 47)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: