cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.0 Finesse Supervisor Calls in Queue

dlcharville
Level 4
Level 4

I hope I'm missing something because this seems too easy.  How does the Supervisor see how many calls are waiting in queue in real time using Finesse?  I tried to use the Queue Gadget URL but I'm thinking this is only for UCCE and not UCCX.

Thanks,

Dan

4 Replies 4

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

I'm doing a new 10.5 deployment and was wondering the same thing.  What designer left the most important stat off of the default supervisor screen?  That's just nuts.  

Opened a TAC case and here was their response.

"In the default configuration this is not present in the supervisor view.  You do have the ability to copy the related  CUIC livedata gadget from the Agent’s view to the Supervisor visa the desktop layout in the Finesse Administration page."

So you have to take the gadget URL for the agent CSQ statistics and copy it into the Supervisor.

Yeah, not sure why it's not the default setting.

Thanks,
Dan

Thanks! I was encountering the same issue and couldn't figure out what I was missing. Copying the gadget from the 'Agent' section to the 'Supervisor' section, under the Queue Data tab, is what fixed it for me. Can't believe that was left out of Finesse by default!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: