Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 and Standalone CUIC

glennmartindell
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've seen guides that show you how to integrate CUIC 11.X with UCCX 11.X and the process seems pretty straight forward.   Can anyone point me in the right direction as how this should be done for 10.5?   When I add my CCX database to my standalone CUIC, I get an "incorrect password or user" error.

I've reset the password for the uccxhrc user in CCX.   Do I need to define my standalone CUIC server somewhere in CCX so it knows to accept connections from it?

Thanks,

Glenn

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is not available until version 11.0:

Standalone Unified Intelligence Center

This feature allows the Unified Intelligence Center to be installed on a standalone server that is connected to Unified CCX to provide support for multiple data sources and custom reporting.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/release/docs/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution_chapter_01.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is not available until version 11.0:

Standalone Unified Intelligence Center

This feature allows the Unified Intelligence Center to be installed on a standalone server that is connected to Unified CCX to provide support for multiple data sources and custom reporting.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/release/docs/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution_chapter_01.html

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  It is my understanding that standalone CUIC is required to be able to create custom reports.   Does this mean that I cannot create custom reports prior to CCX 11.X?   Or am I mistaken?

Thanks,

Glenn

Yes, that is my understanding.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: