cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uccx 10.5 can i modify Queue Statistics for Agents???

vladimirromero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have UCCX 10.5 but the queue statistics for Agents phones are updated every 10 seconds, I need to reduce every 5 seconds, any ideas???

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Matt,

All the Live Data gadgets come from the Cisco Finesse Administration which contains the layout. It is the users preference whether or not to change the existing Live Data gadgets.

Usually, we dont play around with these, but the most common request we have got from customers is the display of the Not Ready Reason Code labels than the code.

We are tracking this as an enhancement for 11.0 but not officially committed.

Regards,

Arundeep

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Matt Crosby
Level 1
Level 1

i don't have this exact problem, but I would like to know where I can change what each agent sees as far as gadgets are concerned.

-Matt

Hi Matt,

All the Live Data gadgets come from the Cisco Finesse Administration which contains the layout. It is the users preference whether or not to change the existing Live Data gadgets.

Usually, we dont play around with these, but the most common request we have got from customers is the display of the Not Ready Reason Code labels than the code.

We are tracking this as an enhancement for 11.0 but not officially committed.

Regards,

Arundeep

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: