Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 / Finesse - agent state error

Hugo Chevalier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am curently testing UCCX 10.5 and finesse agent desktop I have a trouble with finesse :

A agent is in READY state, when a call is comming, the state change to NOT READY, it should be TALKING

In the Agent state log is see NOT READY -> Reason code 32761, in the documentation I reed "Agent is logged in to the desktop or IP phone and receives a call that is not queued on the Unified CCX platform." 

The caller is effectively an internal phone but the composed number is the CTI route point of the UCCX

I have check with "Reactive script" function of the CCX Editor, there is not any error, the call goes well through the script

Any idea ?

Hugo Chevalier

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

just checking: the script sends the call to a CSQ and the agent is a member of that particular CSQ, is that correct?

G.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

just checking: the script sends the call to a CSQ and the agent is a member of that particular CSQ, is that correct?

G.

Hugo Chevalier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I test using the "select ressource" box, that way I am using a CSQ and it's works. Before, I was just testing with a "Redirect call" box and that is not the right solution.

Thank you

H.C