Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 - The User not available to give privilege Agent

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am try give privilegie the user with Agent in UCCX, but, the option not is available. I am send the print.

Thanks a lot if could help me

Wilson

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

m.liew
Level 1
Level 1

You can't assign agents in UCCX.  You need to look up the end user in the CUCM and assign IPCC Extension to make a user agent.  You can however, assign admin, supervisor and reporting rights in the uccx. 

View solution in original post

m.liew is absolutely correct. You cannot assign agent capabilities from UCCX, for this simply associate a phone to the end user on CUCM, assign an IPCC extension and then add the phone to the RmCM application user. Other capabilities like reporting, administration etc can only be provided from UCCX but not agent.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

m.liew
Level 1
Level 1

You can't assign agents in UCCX.  You need to look up the end user in the CUCM and assign IPCC Extension to make a user agent.  You can however, assign admin, supervisor and reporting rights in the uccx. 

m.liew is absolutely correct. You cannot assign agent capabilities from UCCX, for this simply associate a phone to the end user on CUCM, assign an IPCC extension and then add the phone to the RmCM application user. Other capabilities like reporting, administration etc can only be provided from UCCX but not agent.

Regards

Deepak

Hi m.liew and Deepak,

Thanks a lot for explanation.

Regards,

Wilson

Glad that it helped Wilson and thanks for marking the correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak