cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6.1 - CPU Running High due to Wallboard/Inova running Agent Current Totals from RtICDStatistic table

Leah Sittig
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 11.5.1.15900-18 with UCCX 10.6.1.11002-15

Our CPU Utilization is over 70%.  From the wallboard we can stop the report they call, Agent Current Totals, and the CPU drops by 20%.  They are telling me they only use the following table, RtICDStatistics.  The SQL query is:

select resourceid, resourcename, totalcalls, talkminutes, averagetalkminutes, workminutes, averageworkminutes, holdminutes, averageholdminutes, agentstate

from vw_agentcurrenttotals where agentstate <> 'Log Out';      

I would like to modify this query so that it only pulls by Resource Group Name, Support Service or the Team, Support Services.  It looks to me that they are pulling all agents statistics into the wallboard.

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

If they are displaying agent state such as Ready, Not Ready, Talking etc they will be reading the AgentStateTable

Every time an Agent changes state a new row is added to this table and over time this table get huge.

You install a new CCX and wallboard and it all works great as there is no data in the AgentStateTable and the SQL reads are fast. Overtime this table fills up and the reads take longer and the CPU load goes up.

You could look at how long you are keeping historical data for. The default is 99 months and maybe you can reduce this down to 12 months or less.

Graham

Actually, now that you mention it, the example SQL query shows them accessing vw_agentcurrenttotals and not RtICDStatistics. Good info Graham.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: