Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 - CUIC reports

Ayaz Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a way for an administrator to view what custom reports a supervisor has created?  We want the ability for an adim to check out the all the custom reports and determine which ones are most relevant.

Thanks,

AK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Absolutely, supervisors can access Custom Reports when they will login into CUIC with their credentials. You will need to ensure below two things:

1) Provide Reporting Capability to the supervisors

2) Make sure thay you give Execute rights while creating Custom Reports to all those Custom Reports that you want supervisors should be able to run.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi AK,

The below CLI command will give the list of all available reports within CUIC. All the custom reports will show F under the category "cisco".

run sql select cisco,name from cuic_data:cuicreport

Note : Only exception is Voice CSQ Summary Report that is actually a system Live Data Report but still shows F.

Regards

Deepak

- Do Rate Helpful Posts -

Thanks for the response Deepak.

Do you know if there is a way for me to create a custom report that any supervisor can use if they login with their account?

Thanks,

AK

Absolutely, supervisors can access Custom Reports when they will login into CUIC with their credentials. You will need to ensure below two things:

1) Provide Reporting Capability to the supervisors

2) Make sure thay you give Execute rights while creating Custom Reports to all those Custom Reports that you want supervisors should be able to run.

Regards

Deepak

where is "Execute" rights given?

I found it ! ! !!  Its in CUIC

Thanks for your help ! !

Glad it worked AK. Happy Reporting :)

Regards

Deepak

Hello Deepak

My issue is where is its saved where does it go I do not see the report nor sub-folder I create with super user admin account ?

Replied on the other thread:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12936361/create-new-cuic-reports

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: