cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 DRF Issue

putney_m
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on a UCCX 10.6.1.10000-39 HA cluster and I am having trouble setting up the backup device or viewing the backup history. When I choose any option from the backup or restore menu the I just get the spinning wheel while the browser waits for the page to load. This happens in Firefox, Chrome, and IE. I have waited up to an hour and it still does not load the page. I then tried logging into the CLI to add the backup device and as soon as I enter the information on the new backup device it will not complete the command and return me to the prompt. I have tried restarting the DRF devices as well as rebooting the cluster and neither one worked.

Any suggestions on how to get the DRF system working would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TAC ended having to recreate the IPsec self-signed cert, which corrected the problem. I hope this can help someone out there.

Thanks,

Gerson

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I faced a similar issue with UCCX 10.5, but for me after waiting for 20-30 min the page will pop up with error stating that SFTP server is unreachable !!!.

I would suggest first make sure your SFTP is reachable from the Server subnet, then try it again.

Hello Michael,

I am running into the same issue. Were you able to find a way to fix it? I tried Aaron's suggestion, but no luck. My next step is going to be opening a TAC case.

Thank you,

Gerson

Hello Leo,

I waited for almost a day, but no luck. I will try TAC and see what they say.

Thank you,

Gerson

TAC ended having to recreate the IPsec self-signed cert, which corrected the problem. I hope this can help someone out there.

Thanks,

Gerson

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

Try restarting Tomcat from the server CLI, it may be the web server that's not  responding rather than the underlying services..

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Akk,

That happen mostly when the STFTP can't be reach. Just give it some time.

Regards

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: