Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 Historical Report showing Port Usage

jcrgraham
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I'm looking to come up with a report that can show the port useage by queue/application over a period of time.  What I'm looking for is exactly how many of my CTI ports are being used for what at any given time.

We have more PRI channels coming in that we do ports and want to make sure that we aren't undersubscibing any applications, if we are which ones and when, and if we are going over our 150 ports then look at purchasing more licenses.

Anyone know of something that might fit the bill -- or would this have to be a custom job?

Thanks,

James

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi James,

Please look at the License Utilization Hourly Report available in your version within CUIC that comes bundled with UCCX. Look at the below Historical Reporting Guide for more detals on this report:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106.html

Regards

Deepak

- Do Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Also if you have divided up the CTI ports between apps (i.e. CCGs for each) you can see in the Aborted/Rejected report when calls hit the max trigger or there are no CTI ports left. Obviously more of a 'did it block' rather than 'when will it block' solution, but there is also the stock/system/license utilization report as well.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi James,

Please look at the License Utilization Hourly Report available in your version within CUIC that comes bundled with UCCX. Look at the below Historical Reporting Guide for more detals on this report:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106.html

Regards

Deepak

- Do Rate Helpful Posts -

Thanks for pointing me in that direction Deepak.  Unfortunately when I run that report for the time frame of concern in September I get a blank report.  However....I will use this as means going forward to check a point in time.

Hi James,

If it is for monitoring the PRI lines can a report as shown in page 3 of the below document suffice

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12706706/mars-contact-center-wallboard

Hi saikiapranjol,

I'm actually looking at port usage.  I can see the PRI usage using the Communication Managers real time monitoring tool.  I want to see how many ports each application is using in real ( or close to ) time.

I talked to TAC and they did say that using the concept of the wall board to build a custom query that could give me what I'm looking for but not out of the box. :(

Hi James,

We can also show the real time status of CTI Ports of Cisco CUCM in our Wallboard Application.

--Pranjol

pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Also if you have divided up the CTI ports between apps (i.e. CCGs for each) you can see in the Aborted/Rejected report when calls hit the max trigger or there are no CTI ports left. Obviously more of a 'did it block' rather than 'when will it block' solution, but there is also the stock/system/license utilization report as well.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron,

Like I mentioned below my License report doesn't go back far enough to use that, but our CTI's are devided between apps so this gave me date/time information that is very useful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: