Announcements

Community Helping Community

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UCCX 10.6 Outbound Preview Dialer w/CAD Client

Looking for a way to have an agent controlled Outbound Dialer.  I know the UCCX has a preview outbound dialer campaign you can setup.  I setup a test campaign and it worked as anticipated.  Is there a way for the agent to control when the are presented Outbound Preview Dialing.  It would be a blended agent that already receives inbound CSQ calls.  On demand I know the call center supervisors can assign the outbound skills upon request.  Can the agent somehow turn the Outbound Dialer on or off?  Could I write a UCCX script that alters agent skills?

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: UCCX 10.6 Outbound Preview Dialer w/CAD Client

There is no built-in ability to control this as an agent; CCX was designed with a “push” mentality for agents.
You could write a custom web application that uses the CCX Provisioning API to pull the agent in and out of the outbound CSQ(s), then give them access to that front-end.
Another option to consider is the “ % of Logged in Agents for Outbound” option to limit how many agents can be used for outbound calls.
Beginner

Re: UCCX 10.6 Outbound Preview Dialer w/CAD Client

Thanks for the information.  Do you know of any third party vendors solution that would allow me to import a prospect/customer list and then present some type of "Click to Call" functionality that the agent could use to expedite call back to the customer/prospect.  Right now we are CAD but we could certainly look to use Finesse, Jabber, or third-party option.

Joe

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here