Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 real time reporting tool shows stuck call

Henrik Larsen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all

I have a case of a "ghost call" in a UCCX 10.6 HA environment. Customer wallboard and Real Time Reporting tool both show 1 call in queue with very long wait time. Even if agents are ready, the call never gets delivered.

In real time reporting under sessions, there is no old call waiting, so I'm not able to release the call in here as it's not really there, only CSQ thinks it is.

I have seen this occasionally in older UCCX versions where the way to get rid of such a "ghost call", was a engine restart on both nodes, but I'm wondering if there are new options to do thin in UCCX 10.6 ?

Henrik

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I believe you are running into defect ID  :CSCvb61024

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb61024/?reffering_site=dumpcr

This bug is still in open state and the only workaround available as of now is to Restart the CCX Engine to clear the stuck contacts. I will update this thread once we get more information and clarity on a fixed release.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I believe you are running into defect ID  :CSCvb61024

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb61024/?reffering_site=dumpcr

This bug is still in open state and the only workaround available as of now is to Restart the CCX Engine to clear the stuck contacts. I will update this thread once we get more information and clarity on a fixed release.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

Hi Deepak

Thank you for confirming this. It's a 24/7/365 operating system, so if I could avoid restart that would be fine.

Thanks

Henrik

Hi Deepak.

Just wanted to let you know that the queue stats were OK this morning after the normal reset of UCCX statistics at midnight. So no need for engine restart - just patience :-)

Br.
Henrik