cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 Standard to Enhanced migration SKU's

cartz
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for clarification on the SKU's required to migrated agents from Standard to Enhanced licensing. 

This this top level SKU (CCX-10-UPG-K9) contains CCX10-10U-S-E-S1 which is by defintition what I am looking for - CCX 10.0 UPGRADE - 10.0 to 10.0 Qty 1 STD-ENH Seat

Is there a separate SKU required to upgrade the Server software from STD to ENH? Or by installing the "Seat" licenses indicated by the SKU's listed above will the server be converted as well?

Secondly, the agents on this system are currently using IP Phone agent - by moving the agents to Enhanced, is Ip Phone agent still an option or would they need to move to CAD or Finesse?

1 Reply 1

Ivan Salazar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi cartz

yes, this is the SKU  for upgrade to Standard to Enhanced ,  

and only the Enhanced licnese works fot Finnesse Agent Desktop , 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/design/guide/uccx_b_soldg-for-unified-ccx/uccx_b_soldg-for-unified-ccx_chapter_010.html#UCCX_TP_D1D156AB_00

The CAD is EOS , I recommend you move to Finesse , with Enhanced Licese 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: