cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 with Finesse and Wrap-up reasons

jecker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we are running UCCX 10.6 with Finesse and have wrap-up reasons enabled.  We also have automatic work and wrap-up time enabled on the CSQ. 

We are wondering if it's possible to go back into the ready state automaticly after entering a reason code.  Right now agents have to wait for the automatic work time to end for them to go back to ready state automaticly.

If we disable wrap-up time on the CSQ we still don't go back to the ready state after entering the wrap-up reason.  I we disable automatic work we obviously don't get prompted for the wrap-up rason. 

Thanks for the help.

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to disable the Automatic Work as well in order to for the agents to go immediately in Ready state once the call had been ended. In case if agent us part of multiple CSQs then you will need to disable wrap-up time and Automatic Work on the applicable CSQs. Also make sure Automatic Available is set to Enabled at the Resource configuration.

Note : There is no way possible that once agents had selected the wrap up code Finesse Agent Desktop can automatically got to Ready state. It will only happen at the end of work timer expiry.

Regards

Deepak

- Do Rate Helpful Posts -

Having just upgraded a customer from UCCX v9 to 10.6 and found this same undocumented issue, I am not impressed as it is an undocumented change in the behaviour of the system. Our customer is not impressed by this change in behaviour. 

Can someone confirm if there is any way with UCCX 10.6 and agents using Finesse, to have the agent go into work for a defined period of time, and then, once the agent selects a wrap-up code, put the agent back into Ready state?

This was what happened with CAD in v9 and the way almost all of our customers are set up.

If it is not possible, I would be grateful if someone could point me to the relevant Cisco document which explains this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: