Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10 - Post call survey - Get Session Info - Set Session Info

abraham23482
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use the getSessionInfo and setSessionInfo in a main script to pass certain information like (Agent ID, Agent Extension and Calling Number) to a Post Survey Script. The agent answering the call from the main script will be doing a blind transfer to a trigger that points to a simple survey script. 

I am able to get the session ID but the Agent Extension and Agent ID are not coming through. Can someone please take a look at the main script

and the survey script and let me know where am i going wrong. 

GetContactInfo on Main Script

GetSessionInfo on Main Script

Select Resource on Main Script

Get User Info on Main Script

Set Session Info on Main Script

Get Contact Info Step in Survey Script

get Session Info step on Survey Script

Set Enterprise Call Info on Survey Script

5 Replies 5

jbushong2
Level 1
Level 1

I see this in your call flow: The agent answering the call from the main script will be doing a blind transfer to a trigger that points to a simple survey script. I think you will not be able to transfer the Enterprise info on a call transfer. Can you do a Trigger Application form the main script and send the info that way?

JB

Thanks for you comment JB. I was able to get it to work. The attributes i used for the get session step in the survey script was wrong. it had to match the attribute used in the main script. 

abraham

Hi Abraham 

Good to hear that worked. Im running on the same work now. can you please post the working script for you ?

Regds

#Sasith#

Hi 

while searching survey script i found your post on cisco community could you please share your script here..

I am bit new for the scripting, already i tried to cearte simple survey script but i am geting error while upload dbwrite step which will store the input from customer and save it to external database..

I Have created SQL server and its connectivity is successful... i am attaching my screen here please have a look.

I wrote in dbwrite step as follows

under sql field 

INSERT INTO surveys(CallerANI,AgentExt,Q1) VALUES($CallerID,$AgentExt,$Q1)

I've tested this (UCCX 10.6 with Finesse), and found that you can pass Enterprise Expanded Call Variables through a transfer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: