Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.x - License Error Message

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have the UCCX 10.x in H.A. The UCCX is presenting the message: "License Warning: Some/All of Temporary/Invalid License expires in 50days(s). Please refer to License Display page for more informations.

I verified in the license page that the licenses are all permanent. Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the license MAC of all the files match the current license MAC?

Were any license files removed through the CLI recently? If yes, have you restarted the publisher?

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks a lot for Your contact and I am sorry by late in answer.

Question 1: Yes, the license MAC of all files match the current license MAC

Question 2: In this moment I don´t have the information I will verify with Project Team and answer later for You.

Thanks,

Wilson

Most probably your License Mac had been changed due to one of the below mentioned parameters being modified/added

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/install/guide/UCCX_BK_UD895861_00_uccx-install-upgrade-guide-11/UCCX_BK_UD895861_00_unified-contact-center-express-installupgradeguide_appendix_0111.html

You can capture the current License MAC using show status command from Primary CLI and match it with the license mac in uploaded licenses, most definite they will be different. Post this, open a case with Cisco Licensing Team and provide them your old and current License MAC so that they can rehost the licenses per current License MAC and then this issue will be resolved.

Regards

Deepak

Deepak,

I gave Cisco Licensing old/new mac's like you said and they sent me a new lic file.

I uploaded and the warning still remained. They told me to reboot then upload again which I did just now and still the warning remains.

Both Master/Slave in Full Service and everything works but the error message remains.

I emailed Cisco Licensing the results and will try to post here the solution.

-JC

Hi Jonathan,

I am sorry by long delay. Answering Your question, yes the Publisher was restarted, but, the error message remain

Thanks,

Wilson