Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 - Finesse Idiom

Hello,

I have 2 UCCX servers working as a cluster in HA, both of it is running on the same version and with uccx-language-pack_26-11.5.1.10000-1.cop file installed. Even so there is no option of changing the Finesse idiom. 

I did try to change the locale on the url from "locale=en_US" to "locale=pt_BR" unsuccessfully. According to the documentation, after the COP file was installed it should show the option for changing the idiom on finesse interface, this is not happening though.

Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone know how to change the finesse idiom on this case?

UCCX Master:

admin:show version active
Active Master Version: 11.5.1.11001-34
Active Version Installed Software Options:
uccx-language-pack_26-11.5.1.10000-1.cop
ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop

UCCX Slave:

admin:show version active
Active Master Version: 11.5.1.11001-34
Active Version Installed Software Options:
uccx-language-pack_26-11.5.1.10000-1.cop
ciscouccx.ReportFix.10.cop

Thanks in advanced!

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Dumb question, but did you reboot after you installed the language pack?

Hello, Anthony. No, not a dumb question at all. Both servers were rebooted after the installation and more than one time.

Ok. Were you able to clear out the cahce and cookies from your browser too? In firefox you can press CTRL + Shift + Delete to bring up the tool to do this quickly.

Yes, I did. Unsuccelfull

Sounds like you did a good job then. I've got nothing else. Hopefully Cisco can come along and help, otherwise, you might be looking at a TAC case.

I even checked the bug search for a match, but nothing looked like a match to your scenario. Good luck!

Thank you anyway, Anthony!!!

I am really looking forward for some help on this forum.