cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 Finesse Voice CSQ Summary Report

Angel Ramirez
Level 1
Level 1

I recently installed UCCX 11.5. Customer went from CAD to Finesse.

All is working but have a question regarding Queue Data displayed on Finesse (Voice CSQ Summary Report).

Why is Finesse "Voice CSQ Summary Report," displaying all queues configured in UCCX and not just queues assigned to team? I have verified that Team’s Assigned CSQs only contain queues they would like to monitor.  Any ideas?

Thank you,

Angel

3 Replies 3

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks to be similar.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118823-technote-uccx-00.html

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

While researching this issue, my colleague pointed me to this same doc. He also encounter same problem but solution provided in doc did not work. 

His work around was to remove reporting capabilities from supervisor and create new reporting user that will be used just for running reports.

Removing reporting from user did remove all queues and only displayed assigned queues in team.

Hi,

Did you guys find any work around or solution of this? i am facing same issue with one of my customer just upgraded to uccx 11.5.

Regards,

Mukesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: