Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 Outbound IVR

In UCCX, when creating an outbound IVR script, is it possible to read a value from the contact file into a variable in the script?   For example, if I wanted to read the account number associated with the contact and perform a lookup based on that account number, is that possible?

Thanks,

Glenn

2 Replies 2

akit_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Glenn,

Yes, I have used TXT and XML files for this purpose using inbound IVR for small amounts of data that is generally static.

However if the data is quite large and/or needs to be updated regularly, it may be best to create a database and integrate CCX with the database.

Should be the same for outbound IVR, as you would be using the same CCX editor.

You can use the document steps found in the CCX Editor , or Database steps if that better suits the nature of the data you will be using.

Hope this helps! 

Regards,

Amila

Hi Amila,

Thanks for the reply.   Unless I did not correctly understand your response, that's not really what I'm trying to do.   When I load the contact list for an outbound campaign, I have the options to have additional fields in the CSV file:   phone number, first name, last name, account number, etc.   I want to be able to populate variables in my script with values from the uploaded contacts CSV.

Thanks,

Glenn