cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 real-time Reporting requires which version of JRE?

umesh_dhiman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a UCCX 11.5 and I am trying to get real-time reporting from  (uccx administration page - tools -real-time reporting)

I am using firefox as my browser. (tried with latest version of chrome as well)

Please help me know which version of java jre plug-in is required to open the real time reporting.

Thanks.

7 Replies 7

The required version of Java is in the page where you download the client:

The Real Time Reporting(RTR) client is a Java application. RTR file can be downloaded using the link "Download RTR" given below. Once the RTR file is downloaded, you can double-click on it to run on the client machine. You can access the RTR client with the Unified CCX Administrator or Supervisor credentials. You must close it after you have run the reports for the Unified CCX system. The RTR client requires Java 1.7.0_80 or later to run on the client machine.

To run the RTR client,

In the Security tab of Java Control Panel, add fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the Unified CCX server to Exception Site List. For a high availability deployment, add the FQDN of both the Unified CCX servers to the Exception Site List.
In the Advanced tab of Java Control Panel, select the Use TLS 1.2 option in Advanced Security Settings.

Download RTR

Hi David

thanks for replying.

I have installed java 1.7_80, and made changed as mentioned above.

still no luck.

I have read a similar document:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_6_2/maintain_and_operate/guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide/uccx_b_ccx-admin-and-operations-guide_chapter_010011.html#reference_8D071CE3272A5C6ED0...

According to this I can find RTR at two places,

1 Tools -> plug-in

2 Tools -> Real-time Reporting

I am not able to see in the first place. SS attached.

2nd place - not able to see anything on the web page, when I click on RTR.

Attached screenshot for your reference.

In your reply above, you mentioned a download link for RTR, 

I guess either you forgot to add a link, or I don't know where to look for same.

You might want to try another browser, or if that doesn't work, restart the Cisco Tomcat service on the server after hours to avoid disruption to the business.

The URL in question is https://{UCCX Server}/appadmin/reporting/rtr?request_type=rtrdownload

I just tried it from my machine running Windows 10.

- Download the file from above url.

- Open Java Control Panel and under security add your UCCX URL.

- Double click on download and login.

One thing to note is that this doesn't run in the browser it just runs as a fat Java app.

david

"fat Java app"  Ah yes, the thicc boi of 90's web technology.

I apologize that I could not update you regarding this.

unfortunately I am still stuck on the same page.

tried on with IE, Mozilla, and chrome.

however I am redirected to a different URL:

https://uccxa.ksl.com/appadmin/RTR?request_type=reporting

and I am never prompted by the machine to download any plug-in.

Can you try this from a private window?

david