Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.5 with Social Miner (Chat)

siwar.ziadi1
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i have a contact center soltuion with uccx 11.5 , 

I integrated the socialminer part and I want to try the cat but I have some problem,
at the level of cisco finess I can not put myself redy for chat and for email (I can not click)
at the service level I did not find the service subsystem chat (is that in this version different)?

can you help me

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

From11.x onward, Chat subsystem has been replaced with Non-voice subsystem.

Kindly try the following  :

1. Make sure Social miner tomcat certificate is installed on UCCX as tomcat trust.

2. On the Finesse desktop page, click on "Manage Chat and Email" tab and check if it prompts you to accept certificates for social miner. If it does, then accept the certificates and test the chat and email gadget.

3. Try all browsers, like chrome,Mozilla, IE and check if the behavior is consistent on all the browsers.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

From11.x onward, Chat subsystem has been replaced with Non-voice subsystem.

Kindly try the following  :

1. Make sure Social miner tomcat certificate is installed on UCCX as tomcat trust.

2. On the Finesse desktop page, click on "Manage Chat and Email" tab and check if it prompts you to accept certificates for social miner. If it does, then accept the certificates and test the chat and email gadget.

3. Try all browsers, like chrome,Mozilla, IE and check if the behavior is consistent on all the browsers.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

Hi,

Thanks for your intervention, it's solved now :)

I have done all these 3 steps but still i cannot make myself ready for chat and email.

Any other work arounds / steps. 

Running on UCCX 11.6 

Did you replace your Desktop layout section with your SocialMiner hostname?

Hi Anthony,

I have even done the same too on the layout. Infact i cross verified the layout more than 2 times but still not sure what is causing this issue.

Can you post it? Maybe hide the full server name though.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: