Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 ASR operation for Auto Attendant script is not working

Hello all,

I am facing an issue in ASR auto attendant. When I call I can hear only the welcome prompt and then an error prompt stating as "currently facing system problem try again later", not sure what am missing. Nuance services are UP so I don't find any issues in service, anyone faced any issue like this?

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Usually the system problems message plays when your script throws an exception.  These exceptions are in the MIVR logs, but it sounds like this is new and you could just as easily reactive debug the script to both see: which step is causing the exception and what it's trying to tell you.  Do you know how to reactive debug?

Yes, I tried reactive debug of aa.aef script and found an exception stating "com.cisco.dialogservicesException: MrcpClient.createSession() failed: MRCP Status Code:400, Description: Session creation failed (possible socket communication error)" at the Simple Recognition step.

Hmm, based on that, I'm not too sure.  Did you put your ASR media group in your Trigger?

Yes, I have added the ASR media group in my Trigger.

After changing the IP in "Nuance\V.X\mrcp\nuance-resources.txt" the issue got solved.

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue with my Nuance deployment when debugging my script. Does anyone know where this configuration is within the Nuance server configuration? ("Nuance\V.X\mrcp\nuance-resources.txt"), so I can resolve my issue?

Thanks,

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: