Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 - CUIC -how to get list of members in Groups

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

UCCX 11.6 - HA pair - co-resident CUIC. 
I would like a list of what agents are in the CUIC groups.  Yes , when looking a that the CUIC Admin, it has a small box with list of names you can scroll down through,  but you can't  copy then into something (like Excel or Word ) to do some comparisons.

Is there some sql command in the CLI  to run ?

The CUIC references userID,  UCCX list of Agents is by Name.  Only way in UCCX to get user ID is by selecting the Agent individually .  UCCX > Tool > User Management only pulls in 75 users from CUCM,  so I cant get a full list there without searching individually.

I am trying to compare UCCX agents and the Groups they are members of in CUIC.

So far its been a painfully tedious manual task ....  hoping for ideas or a sql command or something to make this easier.

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Check out this command in CCX CLI

admin:run uccx sql db_cra select s.skillname, rsm.competencelevel, r.resourceLoginID,

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

Hi Rath,

That command is nice way to get the ID, Skill and Level out of the UCCX. 

But what I am looking for is a way or cli command to get a list of the  Members of the Groups in CUIC.

I did ask a TAC engineer and he has not found anyone that can say if there is such a way to get this list.

It would have been helpful if I could highlight all the names in the list (small box showing members) and copy .. but no that does not work