Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 finesse customisation

Kosi227
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Any most simple way that I can add a notes field for agent to enter some text after the call. And the text can be retrieved in the report ?

thanks !

Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

This has always been a top request from my call center teams.  There is not a 'simple' way that I know of, maybe others will chime in if  they found anything.

However there is a new gadget called "Update Call Variable Data Sample Gadget".

We use that new gadget to allow the agents to update the Call Variable gadget that appears on the Finesse desktop, I added a "Summary of Issue"  Call Variable so that the agents could put some verbiage in about the call. 

However this has to be done during the call, not afterwards.

About the only way I know to do that would be to use Wrap Up codes. But have not tried it and don't know if there is a report for wrap up codes.

If interested:

for the Update Call Variable gadget, you can get it at the the following url :

https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/

Under Find Sample gadgets is a button "view all".

Thing to note:

-- The gadget does not display the name that I defined of the call variable - not sure why they did not include that, as I know my agents wont know what "callVariblae1" is.  Worked with the dev person and she have me some code to add to the javascript , a 'cheat sheet' or 'map' to match the name with the callvariable.  Had to learn some js code to figure out how to get only the ones I wanted to be presented, how to add the name so that I could also instruct the agent on how to do it (couldn't figure out how to add a header with instructions).  and where to put it in the javascript.

-- Standard Variables can be reported on in CUIC, but ECC variables are not stored and can not be reported on.  So in my case I had to revamp  call variables so I could get the important ones to be Standard (like the "Summary of Issue") to allow reporting to occur.

--TAC does not help or support 'sample' or 'custom' gadgets.

attached screen shots of Cisco version and my version - the output on the Finesse desktop

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

This has always been a top request from my call center teams.  There is not a 'simple' way that I know of, maybe others will chime in if  they found anything.

However there is a new gadget called "Update Call Variable Data Sample Gadget".

We use that new gadget to allow the agents to update the Call Variable gadget that appears on the Finesse desktop, I added a "Summary of Issue"  Call Variable so that the agents could put some verbiage in about the call. 

However this has to be done during the call, not afterwards.

About the only way I know to do that would be to use Wrap Up codes. But have not tried it and don't know if there is a report for wrap up codes.

If interested:

for the Update Call Variable gadget, you can get it at the the following url :

https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/

Under Find Sample gadgets is a button "view all".

Thing to note:

-- The gadget does not display the name that I defined of the call variable - not sure why they did not include that, as I know my agents wont know what "callVariblae1" is.  Worked with the dev person and she have me some code to add to the javascript , a 'cheat sheet' or 'map' to match the name with the callvariable.  Had to learn some js code to figure out how to get only the ones I wanted to be presented, how to add the name so that I could also instruct the agent on how to do it (couldn't figure out how to add a header with instructions).  and where to put it in the javascript.

-- Standard Variables can be reported on in CUIC, but ECC variables are not stored and can not be reported on.  So in my case I had to revamp  call variables so I could get the important ones to be Standard (like the "Summary of Issue") to allow reporting to occur.

--TAC does not help or support 'sample' or 'custom' gadgets.

attached screen shots of Cisco version and my version - the output on the Finesse desktop

Thanks for the information.
yes , we use the gadget in the final. thanks for the help !
Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: