cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 - HA - Creating Triggers - getting registered to the Subscriber

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Creating a new Trigger for a new Application for a new script - done several times in past - always registered to the UCCX Publisher,  but in  latest attempt the Trigger shows it is registered to the UCCX subscriber.

I am struggling with my new script/ application - just wondering if the Trigger being registered to the Subscriber causes issues.

Rather it be the experience I am having or as  general rule it can cause issues.

If known issues - can someone let me know what those might be.

Most importantly : What is corrective action to get the Triggers to start registering properly to the UCCX Publisher ?

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What shows up in CUCM is not important,because technically both servers share ownership of the Rout Points. Your problem might be with the subscriber, but the registration status is not the root cause.

Thanks Anthony.   I decided to remove the Trigger then  Restart the CRS Engine on the Subscriber.  Once it was back in service, I added the Trigger back and viola it now shows the UCCX Publisher.  Figured I should try that , wanted to rule out anything that "looked" different.

Thanks for your time.

So, did you fix your actual problem?

Hi Anthony,

You were right the 'registration' in CUCM did not matter.

I actually had an issue with the way I named my CSQ , script was looking for something different.  It was so minor and so similar to another queue, I kept glazing over it in my review .... 'it's always the little things that mess you up' :-)