Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 have 2 CSQ with the same name

rieda
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I faced an issue which should blocked by the system - I thought.

Customer run UCCX 11.6 and reported issues with call distribution at a specific CSQ.

Now I see, there are 2 CSQ´s which have exact the same name - please see attached screenshot.

How can this happen and how could this be solved the best way, without effecting the reporting.

Regards

Alex

4 Replies 4

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Go back a step and show all the CSQs in one screenshot.

Do you have two different applications and triggers pointing to the same CSQ?

Hello,

this is a screenshot of the CSQ´s as they are listed in the CSQ overview.

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Interesting, are you sure there is not a missing _  underscore from one of the CSQ names?  Hard to tell between the underline the system adds and an underscore sometimes.  I would check the CSQ reference in the application itself and see if that helps you determine any difference

Otherwise check this thread https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/voice-and-email-csq-names-in-uccx-10-6/td-p/2827941 you should not be able to duplicate CSQ names even between voice and email CSQs so I cannot imagine you would be able to duplicate voice CSQ names.  Sounds like you should contact TAC.  You could try a Data Check and a Data Resync, but I believe those are only going to help with UCM Telephony data.

Hi

The names are absolute identical - I proof it with a copy and paste to another document. 

But I was able to change the name on one of both CSQ´s and delete them after.

Until now it looks likt there is no impact on the reporting.

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: