Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 outbound preview not working

amohod
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am configuring the agent based direct preview outbound on uccx 11.6 in LAB. When we start campaign on finesse we do not see any activity and no change in agent state, In campaign i can see contact list getting empty. I am not sure what is issue. 

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Make sure you select the CSQ first (click on it) before changing the value because this value is per-CSQ. If you don't do this, it will always fallback to its default value.

Rgrds.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Martin Moran
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Please provide the following:

• A sample contact list that you're uploading to the campaign
  • A printable report of that campaign.
  • The "General Configuration"page to see the dialing prefixes you're using.
  • The CUBE config (if possible).

Rgrds.

Please find requested screenshot. As it is direct preview do we need SIP gateway.

Hi,

Firstable, you're right about the SIP gateway in this mode. It's not needed (my bad for asking).

So, we can try a few things here. Hence no activity is viewed in Finesse, we can assume that the Dialer is not seeing any agent logged at the time it makes the reservation request to the Resource Manager.

I can see that your assigned CSQs has a 10 percent of allocation range, which means that 10% of your total logged agents (in the selected CSQ) are going to be reserved.

Captura1.PNG

So, I can also assume that in your lab environment you only have 1 or 2 agents logged, right? If this is the case, 10% of 1 is 0.1 (which is not enough for the Dialer to consider an available agent).

You can try and set a value of 100 instead of the 10 that you already have. For example:Captura2.PNG

We can give it a try on this. If this is not enought, you can capture some logs from RTMT (CCX Engine logs) and attach them here.

Rgrds.

Hi,

I tired that option of setting of % of logged in agents. When set it as 100% and do update it automatically set back to 10%. Please advice if there any other way to make it 100%.

Attach is logs from uccx server.

thanks for your help

Hi,

Make sure you select the CSQ first (click on it) before changing the value because this value is per-CSQ. If you don't do this, it will always fallback to its default value.

Rgrds.

Thanks a lot. It started working after setting its value as 100%. 

Hi,

Excellent! Remember to mark the post as "helpful".

For the record, here in the logs you can see what I was talking about:

2359630: Mar 20 23:49:40.999 IST %MIVR-SS_OB-7-UNK:[MIVR_SS_OB_OutboundMgrMsgProcessor-62-0-OutboundMgrMsgProcessor] PreviewDialer: PreviewDialer:sendAgentReservationMsgToRMCM() csqid:1 ,#Total active resources in csq:0.0 ,#CSQ allocation %:10 ,#active:0.0, #active-working:0, #lic_left:10, #contacts:0
<output omitted>
2359637: Mar 20 23:49:41.201 IST %MIVR-SS_OB-7-UNK:[Thread-274] SubsystemOutbound: AgentDialer:beginNewDialOutIteration numOfReadyAgents: 0
<output omitted>
2359639: Mar 20 23:49:41.201 IST %MIVR-SS_OB-7-UNK:[Thread-274] SubsystemOutbound: AgentDialer:beginNewDialOutIteration:: Licenses are available and numOfReadyAgents considering the licese -- : are 0
<output omitted>

I'm glad it worked.

Rgrds.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: