Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 Set Priority Step

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

I have a UCCX 11.6 system with multiple CSQs serviced by the same pool of agents.

One of the CSQs is a high priority queue and I want any calls queuing in it to be answered before calls in other queues even if they have been waiting longer.

In my script I identify priority calls by calling number, set them to use the priority CSQ and use the Set Priority step to assign them a priority of 2.

When I test I find that calls that have been queuing longer in low priority queues get presented before calls before the calls in the priority queue when an agent with skills in all queues goes ready.

If I modify the script so that the priority call goes into the same queue as the normal calls and set the priority to 2 then the priority call gets presented first.

My question is does the Set Priority step effect calls across all CSQs or only those in the same CSQ? - my testing seems to indicate that the latter case is true.

1 Reply 1

Unfortunately, priority is only within the CSQ not across CSQs.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: