cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11-ODBC - SQL query help for CUIC rpt

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I am a novice when it comes to writing a sql query.  I have a CUIC Historical Report.  I want to connect via ODBC  to UCCX and do the sql query equilvalent of that report.   (I am connecting fine to the UCCX).

When I run the report in CUIC and click on the SQL, it provides the stored procedure  (below). 

Can anyone tell me the actual SQL query to use to pull this same data that the CUIC does.

And if I am so lucky as to get a response :-)  , if I wanted to run this same query once a week, is there a script that can be run that would increment the date so it runs automatically each week?

(just took out the username at the end)

{call sp_call_csq_agent('2018-02-21 05:00:00','2018-02-22 04:59:59','0',null,null,null,null,null,null,null,'C2-ENG-CSQ,C2-ESP-CSQ,SEV1-ENG-CSQ,SEV1-ESP-CSQ',null,null,'CCX\ username is here')}

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No one responded with any help ... did find a server admin that after quite a while found he could use razorsql.  There are others found in google that probably do the same: Squirrel and I think AGS has Server Studio and Sentinel server.

RazorSQL has a 30 day free trial if you want to give it a go.

Was able to get to the db via the uccxhruser   (that is the only user name Cisco allows to do this for Historical Reports .. there is a wallboard user if you need Live Data).  You will create the password in Admin .

Was able to run the Stored Procedure  as is  (copied it from the CUIC report) and it gave the report just as seen in CUIC.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

Forgot to add the name of the Historical Report I am looking for a SQL query for: Report Name:  Detailed Call CSQ Agent

Filter:

Date: Yesterday 

CSQ:  listed CSQ's above

No one responded with any help ... did find a server admin that after quite a while found he could use razorsql.  There are others found in google that probably do the same: Squirrel and I think AGS has Server Studio and Sentinel server.

RazorSQL has a 30 day free trial if you want to give it a go.

Was able to get to the db via the uccxhruser   (that is the only user name Cisco allows to do this for Historical Reports .. there is a wallboard user if you need Live Data).  You will create the password in Admin .

Was able to run the Stored Procedure  as is  (copied it from the CUIC report) and it gave the report just as seen in CUIC.