cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.0 - Finesse Wrap Up Code - Agent in READY?

tsuntken
Level 1
Level 1

I had an agent get an error while entering a wrap up code. From the Screen Shot I can see the agent was in READY state. I did not think this was possible and that the Warp Up codes were only available while the agent was in WRAP UP or TALKING state. I am not sure if this was a transfer in or anything like that but but does anyone have any ideas on how Wrap Up selection can be displayed while the agent is READY?

3 Replies 3

tsuntken
Level 1
Level 1

Still looking to see if anyone has seen this or can explain how Wrap Up is displayed while and agent is READY.... 

Sorry, not me. Did you try https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch

Well you saying it pretty much confirms there isn't a reasonable explanation it happened and no one else has seen it!

I will have to check with my customer to see how often it is happening if it has even happened again. Happens once out of thousands of times and tickets are opening and it seems as if the world is ending!

Nothing in the bug search. Thanks for the reply!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: