Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 agent is set to talking even when call ends

Hello,

I have two agents that after they end a call it still says talking with reason code 32760. It puts them in not ready state not wrap up mode.  They use jabber to receive calls.  In order to fix the issue they need to log off from cisco finesse and log back in. We have uccx 12.5.  It doesn't happen to all agents just those two. Any suggestions why this happening on how to fix it?

Thanks,

25 Replies 25

It was the same defect as mentioned above.  This affects UCCX 12.5.  I do not know if CCE was impacted. I referenced this bug, CSCvo90707, along with submitting agent detail reports.  The TAC rep did confirm that we were hitting this bug.

Unfortunately, this bug still isn't published to the general public.  I referenced this bug along with submitting agent detail reports.

This parameter seems not to exist anymore in the release Version 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)???

Temporarily unexpire M96 flags enabled

Temporarily unexpire M97 flags enabled
Throttle is not there anymore. Only in earlier versions.

Open a TAC case and reference this bug: CSCvo90707.  There are time out thresholds that need to be updated in some files that require TAC to have root access to resolve.

Switching to Edge several months ago did "fix" the issue. We recently updated UCCX to ES03 and now the trouble is back. they agents are still using Edge.

Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing again as well.  Updated from 12.5.1 to 12.5.1 SU1 ES03.  Issue is present again.  Submitting a new TAC case today.

Do you have a TAC case or bug to reference?  We are having the exact same issue again after an upgrade to 12.5.1 SU1 ES03.  We had the TAC root fix applied after our initial upgrade to 12.5.1 but it looks like it must have been overwritten. @cipriano.sapien 

I referenced this bug: CSCvo90707.  TAC has to go in to two files to increase a some timeout thresholds.  The TAC rep I spoke with state that this was supposed to be resolved in SU1.  However, she was aware of a few reports of this problem reoccurring.  Also, she noted that their engineers are working on resolving this in another update.  

We have the same issue, same scenario. (updated to ES03) I have opened a TAC case as well but till now no luck. Do you have any update?

cipriano.sapien
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately, turning off the suspend idle tabs settings in the various browsers hasn't worked for us.  Anyone have any luck with this issue?  Or are we all just waiting to see if CSCvo90707 will resolve the issue. 

We have had the most success using Edge, it seems that newer version of FireFox and Chrome have removed the ability to remove adjust tab suspension settings.  Additionally any time there is an update to Edge, the idle tab suspension is enabled and needs to be removed.

Yes, you never know what changes are going to be made to the browsers that will affect this.  We have run into that with other Finesse issues.  A browser update adds or removes a feature that breaks something.  Maybe there is a setting you can change to fix it or use another browser.  Then, a new update comes along that resets the setting. A tireless cycle. For that reason, I would recommend going through Cisco TAC to get this fixed on the server side.  Stop the cycle.