Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0(2) Restore Stuck at 87%

haouaswajih
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Team,

We do have UCCX 5.0(2) SR2 installed in HA model.

We backed up data, using the backup now tool of UCCX. we reinstalled both servers. Now we're restoring them.

During the erstore, everything is going fine without any error. The issue is that the restore window was stuck to the 87% without any error message (as you can see in the attached screenshot).
Checked the CPU and memory, no issues..

Any idea please ? Can you please advice ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

How long is this stuck at 87%, it usually takes more time here and pops up another window requesting the user to perform data resync operation between UCCX and CUCM.

I would suggest you to wait for some more unless it throws some error message or exception.

Please check if is there a any other child window, needing user acceptance. Also check your IE settings.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anchoudh,

Thanks for the reply.

In fact, u're right, it's at that moment that the system resyncs the data between CUCM and UCCX and asks for the login and password of CUCM AXL user. I have already entered the login and password with success and saw that the system is reassigning the Route Points to the CUCM application user with succes.

But the issue is that there is no progress after this action ! the browser is stuck like this, there is no other child window that need the user acceptance (checked with Task Manager), IE settings are also ok..
I really don't know what to do in this wierd situation.

Can you please advice ?

Thanks in advance.

Wajih.

Hi Wajih,

I also assume that your CUCM is up and running when this restore is happening.

How long did you wait at 87 % ? Please tell me the time taken in 87% stage?

Check the UCCX , MIVR and DRS relevant logs for the exact reason at 87%. You can post the logs also.

Hope this helps,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi,

Were you able to come out of this issue?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi,

In fact Yes, Issue has been resolved.

We had to cancel the restore and try it again.
Before to retry the restore we had to delete a folder used for the old restore procedure under C:\.

We had also to create the ODBCs on the servers.

Once these actions done, make the restore again and it worked fine. (I escaped the JTAPI resync step during the restore)

HTH.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Glad to know that its working :-).

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: