Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0.1 DB step error

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have uccx 7.0.1 and i'm trying to setup a script that use Database Steps with an external MSDE. I have configured ODBC connection and tested successfuly. I have also configured database subsystem.

But In CRS Editor when i trying to configure DB Steps Data Source Name didn't appear and I receive the following error message that i show in attachment.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

MC

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello MC,

Are you running the CRS Editor from the server or a client PC?

Need to check some basic setting, make sure the NIC binding order is correct, that the HOSTS and LMHOSTS have the UCCX name and IP address and also check the correct IP address for UCCX shows in the profile.ini:
C:\Program Files\wfavvid\ClusterData

You need to restart the box after changing the NIC binding order or profile.ini. If all that is correct, please gather MEDT logs after trying one more time. Please let us know the data source name.

HTH

Pablo

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello MC,

Are you running the CRS Editor from the server or a client PC?

Need to check some basic setting, make sure the NIC binding order is correct, that the HOSTS and LMHOSTS have the UCCX name and IP address and also check the correct IP address for UCCX shows in the profile.ini:
C:\Program Files\wfavvid\ClusterData

You need to restart the box after changing the NIC binding order or profile.ini. If all that is correct, please gather MEDT logs after trying one more time. Please let us know the data source name.

HTH

Pablo

Hello Pablo,

Thanks for your quick and great answer. The problem was that uccx ip address wasn't on profile.ini.

Best Regards

MC

Great news! thanks for the rating.