Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0(1)SR03_Build011 - Appadmin does not load

Hi all,

About 3 weeks after a reboot, our UCCX server refuse to load the appadmin website.

I think we're hitting a memory leak bug in UCCX 7.0 SR03 but I can't find which one.

Does anyone experience the same problem? Can you please tell me the bug ID of CISCO and the solution.

Thank you very much,

Best Regards,

9 Replies 9

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

What is happening when you try to access the site?  Are you getting an error message?  Can you access the appadmin from the server itself but not from a remote machine?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Hi Andrew,

When I went to appadmin, it shows practically nothing. Like the web site does not exist. The port 80 is accessible but for some reason, is not attribued to the web browser. I try it from a remote machine and from the server it-self.

Thanks,

Have you tried restarting the node manager (after hours)?  The CCX Admin service may not be restarted.

Hi Andrew,

I will try that the next time. I've already restarted my server.

Do you know any bug concerning this issue? It seems to me there is one or two and they are fixed in SR5.

I really need a bug ID to validate the upgrade request.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

I do not know of one off-hand, however you can look through the bug toolkit and see if you can find anything that matches your issues.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/action.do?hdnAction=searchBugs

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately, I didn't find any related bug.

I'm thinking of openning a TAC case the next time.

Will surely keep this thread updated if we find something.

BR.

tim.moomaw
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure if Bug CSCtb37228 applies to your case or not but it is listed in resolved defects for SR4.

Hi Tim,

I cannot visualize the bug. Supprisingly, they say the bug is being studied thus no information is available.

Can you give more info.

Best Regards,

I actually tried to type in the bug id in bug toolkit and the bug details are not available to the public apparently.  You can open a TAC case and they can probably give you more details on the bug.  Why are you hesitant on upgrading to SR5 in your environment?  I realize it will update all your CAD agents but there are some pretty nasty bugs that are resolved by updating to SR5.