cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0(1)SR5 Upgrade to 8.5 Issue with UCCX PUT Tool

SAN J
Level 2
Level 2

I'm trying to do a tech refresh for a customer that's currently on 7.0(1)SR5 to 8.5. I've utilized the UCCX PUT Tool to do a backup of the current data and that one finishes without issues (no errors and none I could find on the logs). However, when I try to do a restore on the 8.5 box via the AppAdmin browser as an "upgrade from a previous version", once I enter the SFTP info and point it to the file I just backed up, it comes up with a status error: "License file from backup tar could not be uploaded successfully". I've tried with two different backed up files just to make sure it wasn't corrupted for some reason but the same results. At this point, it won't let me continue to the next page which I believe is the license page ironically. Anyone run into this at all?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Looks like CSCtk17366 - basically the total of your license files may be too many kb, so you need to work with TAC to get a consolidated license.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Looks like CSCtk17366 - basically the total of your license files may be too many kb, so you need to work with TAC to get a consolidated license.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron,

THank you for pointing me in the right direction. Looks like that's exactly what I'm running into. I'll engage Licensing Team on this. Thanks Again.!

No problem :-)