cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0(2)

jasonjardina
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone heard when this patch is going to be released?  It fixes several bugs and adds Windows 7 compatibility for agents, supervisors and historical reporting.  I have been waiting for this patch for over a year.  Cisco originally announced Q2 2010, then Q4 2010, then Q1 2011 and that is the last information on the patch.

I called TAC and they said they couldn't give out release dates and to call my rep.  I called my rep who is a Cisco Gold partner and they couldn't get the information either.

I've searched the internet and the only things I could find were bug notes that are fixed in version 7.0(2) but not when the patch is going to be released.

If anyone has heard any news at all, please post here.

Thank you,

Jason

5 Replies 5

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ETA is around the end of May 2011.

I guess I'll keep checking everyday for the update.

I'm not holding my breath.  After over a year of waiting, I can wait a few more weeks and if its not released this month, I won't be surprised.

Thanks for your reply

Use the cisco alert for the release of the files. That will save you some time.

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/support/notifications.html

Hey, I still don't see it on the downloads, so this isn't resolved...

7.0(2) is now available, however it is not a patch so therefore it will not be on the download site.You will either need to order the installation media via the Product Upgrade Tool, or contact your Account Manager to obtain the same.