Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 calls abandoned after 15 minutes waiting in CSQ

rubendehaas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have made a test lab environment to simulate a problem.

There is one agent and one CSQ. When I call the script trigger number the agent phone rings and I answer the call.

I keep this call on and put both phones on mute.

When I call from another phone to the trigger number I hear the prompt "you are the first waiting customer...."

I let the second caller waiting in the queue for more then 15 minutes.

When the 16th minute starts I hear another message from UCCX itself (not one of my own prompts) that the call cannot be answered. This message repeats a couple of times and then the call is abandoned.

Could you please let me know if this is default normal behavior of the UCCX system?

Is this a parameter which I can change to unlimited waiting time?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Ruben

System Engineer at Conscia Nederland: www.conscia.com/nl/
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is not a default normal behavior, does your script by any chance allow queuing for certain time, or is your queue loop infinite? Can you post your script?

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is not a default normal behavior, does your script by any chance allow queuing for certain time, or is your queue loop infinite? Can you post your script?

Chris

Thank you for your reply. I will check the script and come back with the results.

Regards,

Ruben

This issue happened because our script exceeded 1000 lines. We saw this after debugging the script. We changed the level to exceeded after 2000 lines. We now get the error message from UCCX self after 40 minutes which for us is a workable solution.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Ruben

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: