Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 Enh - How to display Call Variable in Agent Desktop

cvanitterbeeck
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was looking for a method to activate the display of the peripheral variable "call variable 1" under Desktop administrator like I did in the past in version 5 for instance:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00806b136d.shtml

Apparently this is not existing anymore in version 7?

Anyone know how to activate this display in Agent Desktop?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Christophe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

These functions were split apart in CCX 7.0 in preparation for a platform migration to Linux in 8.0. CDA as you knew it now only performs work flow related configuration. It has been renamed the "Work Flow Administrator" or WFA.

Enterprise Data (and other CDA functions) are configured through the browser interface now.

http://:6293/teamadmin/login.cda

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

You can send call variable to CAD as an Enterprise Data using Set Enterprise Server Data step in CRS Script. The script uses data types that are set to integer values. These integers equate to fields that are defined in Desktop Administrator. It's likely that you will need to look at the script variables, get the integer values. Then go into Desktop Admin -> Enterprise Data configuration and add the desire fields then add them to the desired layout.

Thanks for your answer. I used to make that on Version 5.0 of IPCC Express but apparently this is gone into the v7.0 ...

My question was more related to the v7.0 ... anyone have experience with this version?

These functions were split apart in CCX 7.0 in preparation for a platform migration to Linux in 8.0. CDA as you knew it now only performs work flow related configuration. It has been renamed the "Work Flow Administrator" or WFA.

Enterprise Data (and other CDA functions) are configured through the browser interface now.

http://:6293/teamadmin/login.cda

Great.

Thanks for your answer. I will test it this week :-)

Hi,

Just tested and works fine!

We can now clearly see that the interface as a part of a the new Cisco interface :-).

Thanks a lot.

C.

This is great! However, where is this documented? I don't see anything about this interface anywhere.

Great Info!

I agree....this is not documented ANYWHERE where a reasonable person can find it. There is no guidance in the on line help files, and no guidance in any of the CCX or CAD install and configuration documentation.

Is Cisco planning on publishing any documentation on this? I realize that products change over time, and that's fine, but the entire Version 7 documentation train is dreadfully behind the power curve. While the products are great, the documentation is lagging worse than any previous version I have experience with. A for the product, F for the documentation.

Good answer j.shulenburg however, im having an issue with uccx 7 desktop administrator where the user lock to make changes will not release, and I have verified that no one is into the interface. Any ideas?

That happened to me. Since I'm not in production yet, I just rebooted the servers and that fixed it. But would be good to know how to fix in the future.

Looks like you just have to restart the Cisco LRM service and it frees it up. I tried doing it while on a call and had no affect to the client or the caller.

Hi All,

I am slightly new to IPCCX.

Is this the case of tracking the options selected by the caller in IVR and briging these options selected to CAD screen?

If yes, how can I generate a report later from historical reports for each call,to display the options pressed in actual sequence by caller?

Basically my customer wants to generate a detail report for what options the caller pressed in IVR.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: