Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 Agent Routing/CSQ Routing

shawneec1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I am having an issue where it does not seem like the oldest call in the system is being routed to the next available agent. I have a bunch of queues 2 of them have calls waiting longer then 10 mins, I have another queue where calls have only been waiting for 3 mins. It seems when the next agent becomes available (and these agents are skilled for both queues) take the call that has been waiting for 3 mins instead of being offered the one over 10 mins. I dont have any priority routing on my queues. Are calls delievered to agents by oldest call waiting? I am sure i am missing something very simple but i am drawing a blank. Any help would be appreciated.

Shawnee                 

17 Replies 17

Hi

can we do this in UCCX ?

If the same caller calls within XX hours after talking to an agent and if the same agent is available call should be routed to the same agent as before based on CLI

Thanks

PW

This would require some custom programming and storing the information somewhere off-box and then querying for it.

Chris

You could solve this with Sessions.  Just be sure to increase the System Parameter for Session timeout from 30 minutes to XX minutes.

You would need to store the selected resource name in the session object, and then map the sessoin object to the CLI (aka ANI).

Now, at the beginning of each call, you can check the CLI (aka ANI) for an existing Session object.  If it's found, then read out the resource name and then perform a select resource to just that resouce (no queuing available here).  If they are available, then you have accomplished your goal. If they are not available, then you send them to the general queue.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.