cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 Supervisor Workflow Skill Groups Missing

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

I am trying to make a new work flow rule in CSD, under the "Tools -> Supervisor Work Flow Administrator" option.  I already have multiple rules that are running with no issues.  However for the new rule that I am trying to create, I've noticed that the skills I want to add as the Skill Groups, are not showing as available.  These skills (and a lot of others) are not under any other rule that is currently in place, so they aren't missing because they are in another rule.  They just plain aren't there.  Has anybody run into this issue and if so, were you able to resolve it and how?  Thanks.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!
3 Replies 3

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can only have one workflow per CSQ (skill group).

That is correct.  I indicated in my posting that these skills are not in any other workflow.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

If you look at the team configuration in appadmin, is this supervisor in a team that has CSQ assigned to that team? Also check the version of CSD, make sure it matches the server version in the compatibility information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: