Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 - The Get Reporting Statistic step doesn't return the proper statistics

We have an installation of UCCX 7.0(1)SR05_Build504. We have created a script which should check if agents are logged in, in order to take some actions. The step we used is the Get Reporting Statistic in order to check the CSQ for agents who are logged in and store the value in an integer variable. This step doesn't return proper results, since the script doesn't follow the proper path. We have tested with just one agent, either logged in or logged out and it doesn't react as it should be. I'm attaching the script, in order to have a look in it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Agelos

6 Replies 6

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Nothing wrong in terms of scripting. Need to compare it with real time report. Essentially, the function should be returning the result from the real time reporting.

cmcinally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Agelos,

Could you email this script as I cannot open it with CRS Editor.  It returns an error.  I am looking to do the agent check.

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your effort on this, but I have resolved the issue.

Regards,

Agelos

Hi Agelos,

I was looking to replicate your agent logged in check. Could you send me the steps from the script please?

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

I didn't understand what you were looking for. I'm uploaded the script into my original message (temp.aef). Also, I'm attaching a screenshot of the steps, in case you can't open the script.

Regards,

Aggelos

Thanks Aggelos