cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0.2 installation Problem

snagelipphone
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to install a fresh installation of UCCX 8.0.2.  The software has been loaded and I'm running through the questions asked during the first time you run the appadmin.  I get to the point where it asks for the IP Telephony Subsystem Prefix and the RMCM Subsystem UserIDs and PWD.  Once I setup those and click "Next" I get a blank screen.  If I look in Call Manager I see the application users are created.  I have tried to reboot the server and start the initial configuration over but I get stuck at the same location.

The specific URL that is failing is:  https://10.11.0.65:8443/appadmin/SystemParams?request_type=sysparams.setup.configure

8 Replies 8

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Delete the CTI and RmCM users from CUCM, On UCCX page this time,  use completely different names for these users with new passwords and say next ,

this should create the new users and allow you to go to the next page also try using firefox if IE is not working out

Regards

Anuj

Hi

I am facing completelly the same issue. Have fixed it already ? Thanks for answer.

The issue was the license file was incorrect.  I asked Cisco Licensing to give me a new licenses file as if this was a new UCCX 8 installation instead of an upgrade.

Hi,

Thank you for the hint! How did you manage the fact that the "wrong" licenses are uploaded and cannot be overwritten by the new ones? (I guess, according to my recent tests).

Did you restart a complete installation from scratch?

Thank you for your help.

Yorick

Uploading new licenses will overwrite existing ones.  What is not working for you here?

Chris

Actually I did not try because I am waiting for the licensing team to generate the new licenses. I tried to upload the demo licenses to replace the upgrade license but it's not possible, the system tells me that the license service already exists. The upgrade license was uploaded and is not overwritten by the demo license. So I am stuck at this time with the first initialization wizard and the blank page...

Yorick

Maurizio Roggia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have the same issue, someone could tell me if get the solution for this problem? Why should be the license?

jmecklenburg
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I have the same issue, any idea?

regards.

fixie rider