Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0 Outbound Scripts

Eric Losier
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

With the Outbound module in UCCX 8.0, we were wondering whether it was possible to show agents more info about the contact they will be calling (when reserved for an outbound call) besides the 6 fields in the Dial List (account number, first name, last name, phone01, phone02, phone03)?

We were thinking along the lines of updating CAD's integrated web browser with more customer details fetched from the CRM database, or perhaps triggering a macro to pull and display the contact's record in another application...

Is any such thing available with UCCX? For those using the Outbound subsystem in UCCX -- are your agents satisfied with knowing only the account number and name of the contact they will be calling?

Many thanks for your input!

~ Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide for CAD 8.0 for Unified CM covers this on page 88. The Reserved/Offered state is mapped to the Ringing and Answered state in the workflow. After reviewing the table I suggest returning to page 81 to read through the process; there are a few notes specific to Outbound campaign calls.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

GM2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Eric,

Am not sure about UCCX 8.0 <----->CAD setup, but in IPCCE <-----> CTIOS setup, I think this can be done by creating the ECC Variables and integerating with CTIOS client. By doing so, we can shows the agents entire history of customer like..last 3 months credit card payments, address details,etc..

May be someone can shed more light on this.

Good Luck !!

Regards,

Gopi

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Eric,

I believe its possible to trigger a workflow when agent receives an outbound call. Similar to inbound calls, different actions can be triggered (launch external app, HTTP integration, keystroke macro, etc) which will be able to populate the additional info onto the integrated browser either directly from the 3rd party CRM or built a simple web based app to display the info extracted from the CRM db.

BTW, what CRM are you using?

Thanks!

-JT-

Hi JT,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

As far as I could tell from my investigation in Desktop Admin, the only events that can trigger a CAD workflow are associated to Ringing or Talking states -- I haven't seen anything related to the Reserved state. I would love to be wrong here! Anyone?

Cheers.

~ Eric

The Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide for CAD 8.0 for Unified CM covers this on page 88. The Reserved/Offered state is mapped to the Ringing and Answered state in the workflow. After reviewing the table I suggest returning to page 81 to read through the process; there are a few notes specific to Outbound campaign calls.

Jonathan,

This looks very interesting... I had never actually realized before reading the Desktop Admin Guide that calls presented to the agent by the outbound dialer are in fact "inbound" calls.

Thanks for your help!

~ Eric

ruimartins1000
Level 4
Level 4

Hi!

I need to integrate the Outbound campaign with the Integrated Browser to open up contact information from the customer CRM.

In order to achieve this I need to use HTTP Action and on the Requested data I need to choose something that matches the Account Number we insert in the contacts file we upload to the campaign.

Is the Request Data = *Customer Account Number enterprise variable? Or should be the BAAccountNumber enterprise variable I have to use on the HTTP Action?

The BAAccountNumber don't show up on the REquest Data drop box...Can I use the other?

I'm using UCCX8.5

Thx in advance,

Rui

ruimartins1000
Level 4
Level 4

hi.
i'm making worflows for inbound and outbound calls to the same CSQ agents.
they call an HTTP Action that with CustomerAccount or callingnumber gets the cuatomer information from my client CRM.
very clean actions that i'm waiting to be deployed to 60 agents after the current testing!

regards

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: