cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0 Script

Neel.N.Sheth_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have a request from a client to route calls to a certain agent and then send the caller to voicemail if the agent is not logged in or in the not ready state.  I know I have to use the Select Resource step, but I'm not sure exactly how.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Neel,

You're correct in that you use a select resource step. In the properties of the step set the "Routing Target Type" to "Resource" and "Connect" to "Yes" then under the Failed branch of the select step add a call redirect to the voicemail number.

Cheers,

Nathan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Neel,

You're correct in that you use a select resource step. In the properties of the step set the "Routing Target Type" to "Resource" and "Connect" to "Yes" then under the Failed branch of the select step add a call redirect to the voicemail number.

Cheers,

Nathan

I did that, but it just sends the caller to the voicemail attendant.  I need the call to go to the user's VM.

Well, it looks like I got it to work.  I had to configure the option of "Called Address" in the "Call Redirect" step to reset to the extension of the agent who's voicemail queue I wanted to send the call to.  All is well now.  Thanks for the help.