cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 and database synchronazation

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

I have a UCCX 8.5.1 deployment with UCCX compliance recording 8.5.2 and I am having an issue with synching the two databases. When I go into the quality management administrator interface on the compliance recording server and go to File>Synchronize Databases I receive the following error:

QMAD2003 SyncServer error: Connection refused:connect

After doing some research on this I found the following article describing an issue with the hostname in the UCCX server containg capital letters. It states to change this to a lowercase hostname which I did. I went from UCCX to uccx.

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24958

After doing the above procedure I can no longer log into my uccx server webpage. It tells me that there are no applications installed on the opening Cisco page. However it appears that the services are running because my ACD queue is still working. Any suggestions?

1 Reply 1

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

After further investigation I can use the full url path to login to the uccx box. I just cannot use the ip address by itself so apparently something has got hosed up in the uccx webserver.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: