Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 SU4

Hi All,

I am just on the point of upgrading a UCCX 8.0 HA cluster to release 8.5.1 SU4. These ISO were downloaded around a week ago. But when I now look on CCO download pages (was trying to download the release notes for this upgrade), the latest release listed is SU2 - so it appears SU4 has been removed (??).

Anybody knows where you can see why this SU4 has been removed - what the risks are installing SU4?

Thanks for the help,

Juan

8 Replies 8

yavuzsab
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same problem. I don't even see 8.5(1) SU3 available... only SU2 and SU1.  Cisco any ideas?  Thanks, Yav

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Lopez,

There was a problem where in both UCCX 8.5 SU3 and SU4 will  not be visible in CCO ,
this is due to some recent changes and posting to  CCO..
UCCX BU has already raised a ticket and will be  resolved soon.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thx for the headsup Anand  - good to know I can proceed with the SU4 upgrade and the issue is "posting" related

cheers,

Juan

Hi Juan,

The issue with posting of UCCX 8.5.1 SU4 has been corrected and is now live on CCO.

http://software.cisco.com/download/navigator.html?mdfid=270569179&flowid=38642

The issue with 8.5(1) SU3 is still being fixed and will let you know once it has been fixed.

Thanks,

Anand

George Yarchak
Level 1
Level 1

FYSA

Our organization upgraded to 8.5.1 SU4 on the 21st (last week) wit no issues.

Couple of point:

1) allow plenty of time to FTP/SFTP SU4 to your inactive partition

2) make sure the update completes after you perform the "switch partition"

3) Dont forget to run the desktop client update tool on your admin workstation or other Windows computer (required to get the MSI package properly built for the new version of  CAD/CSD (.417) - the OLD CAD/CSD will NOT work with SU4!!

Make sure your Agents/Supervisors understand about this and the "down time" required to download/upload the new images to UCCX from the workstation you build them on.

Cheer,

George Yarchak

Program Manager

Enterprise Unified Comm

DISA ESD 

Servers are upgraded to 8.5.1 SU4 from 8.0 without any issues. Thanks for the feedback !

/Juan

Does anyone know of any issue upgrading UCCX from 8.5.1 SU3 to SU4 ?  Looking at doing to correct some bug issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: