Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 / supervisor desktop instalation trouble

Richard Piskac
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I installed new uccx 8.5.1. After all configuration I tried install supervisor desktop. But If it tried this on my PC xp sp3, I receive this error message:

Error 1335.The cabinet file 'Data1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

MSI (s) (5C:D4) [21:31:02:171]: Product: Cisco Supervisor Desktop -- Error

if I tried install suppervisor desktop on windows 7, I receive error message: Error 2902.operation ixoFileCopy called out of sequence.

Agent desktop and desktop administrator are ok, and I'm able made correct installation.

Do you have some idea, how to solve it?

Best regards.

4 Replies 4

shalushar
Level 7
Level 7

Remove the firewall and antivirus, if any.

Tx,

Shalu

Hello,

thx for reply. I test disable antivirus and FW but it not help. Do you have any another idea?

Richard

Hello,

I solved my trouble. Problem was in SplkWinPcap.dll file.  I don't know why was this file wrong. I used second metod for  generation msi files and all is ok.

MSI file has correct splkwinpcap.dll and instalation is now  working. - (regeneration from web interface uccx didn't help, but second  metod helped.)

Richard.

Hi,

I know this topic is old but I'm hoping you still read this. What do you mean by 'second method'? I have exactly the same issue, on the same file.

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: