Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Agent email CSQ list issue

I have installed UCCX  8.5.1 in my lab and want to use the Agent E-mail functionality. I have created  some Email type CSQs in CSQ and Skill group as decribed in the Agent E-Mail  guide but when i go to the Desktop Administrator Agent E-Mail settings page  and selects the CSQ option it doesn't show any CSQ. I tried to search out them  but in vain. I also installed the CAD client and it didn't find the E-Mail  Ready/Not Ready button there even. Do i need to enable some thing somewhere or  what could be the issue. I CDA i can see the E-Mail Ready/Not ready option is  Visible but it is not in CAD. Any help would be great. Find the attached screenshots for clarification.

Thank you

21 Replies 21

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your prompt response. I will check above specified configuration at our system and will let you know the update.

Regards

Fakhrul

Hi Fakhrul,

Were you able to get this working?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply. The problem is solved for Exchange server 2003 but for Exchange server 2010 we are facing a problem at Cisco Desktop Administrator. We are getting an error message like "CADUI2030 Invalid IMAP Server Setting". we have set the IMAP server IP, port, user name and password but not able to save the configuration. Your help will be much appriciated.

Thanks

Fakhrul

Hi Fakrul,

Glad to see that its working now.

For the new issues "CADUI2030 Invalid IMAP Server Setting", please follow the workaround.

UCCX's Agent Email feature does not work AT ALL with any kind of

encryption on the IMAP and SMTP connectors. It's best to simply create

a new virtual connector with absolutely no TLS/SSL/encryption of any

kind and use that.

For more Error Code Dictionary for CAD 6.6 for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Release 7.0, please follow the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/reference/guide/cad66ecd.pdf

Alos, please dont forget to rate the helpful posts :-).

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Fakrul,

Were you able to get it working?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

We have configured as per the document. But Still we are getting the same error message. we have opened a TAC Case at cisco and in touch with them. I'll let you know once fix the problem. I would like to thanking you for your nice cooperation.

Regards

Fakhrul

I am also experiencing a same problem where random agents would be in email logout state. Even if if they are succesfully logedin they will not get any emails on CAD. This problem is across the board. We have to acess the csq emails through web interface. Done everything already mentioned above.

System Version 8.5.1.11004-25 . Help me please.