cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 and Workforce Management

rcfoltz
Level 5
Level 5

I am trying to get Workforce Management to sync with UCCX. The database is working as I see the Agents and CSQs, however I am not getting any call statistics at all. I tracked it down to a login issue in the SyncService log files. Its telling me that either the uccxhruser password is wrong, or the user is unknown. I did some research and saw tha the username in UCCX may have changed to uccxhrc, which I also tried, with the same outcome. I have verified the password multiple times, and have even changed it to a very basic password with only lowercase letters to make sure I am not running into some undocumented password character restrictions. Also, I have set the password in uccx for the workforcemanagement section. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

rcfoltz
Level 5
Level 5

I figured out where my issue is. FYI, evidently WFM uses the password in UCCX configured under Historical Reporting, and not the one configured under Workforce Management.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: