cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 - Can you pass Call data between scripts?

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All

I want to be able to pass call data based on account number etc that i am capturing in one script and then use it in another. I have an inbound script that captures the clients account number and captures their details. If there are no agents avaliable they can request a call back which places an outbound call to another script.

I need to be able to pass the data to the call back script so that the agents recieving the callback can get the call data such as account number in CAD.

I was thinking session data but cannot get it to work. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

3 Replies 3

AHMED Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Matt,

I believe the solution for this could be as per the following:

1- Create External DB

2- Store the call Data with Call ID as unique parameter

3- In the call back script retrieve the data back from the DB using the Call ID

Regards,

Ahmed Rizk

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Did you try the "Set Enterprise Call Info" ? You must be able to use Call Peripheral variable or ECC. For example

I have a call, I set a value to an CallPeripheral Variable then I redirect the call to another application by his trigger Extension. In this application triggered I can get this value with the step "Get Enterprise Call Info".

One time, I made that with the "Place Call" Step, here you have to do the Set Enterprise Call Info in the succesful Branch.

Maybe there is a better way, but this works for me.

Regards,

Julien CHODLEWSKI

Thanks Julien, I used the Set Enterprise Call Info step in the Place Call step as you suggested - worked a treat for me.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: